Thursday, April 26, 2012

Inquiring Minds...

I have had several questions about my itchy status.  I am very pleased to report that I am itch-free!  It lasted about 2 weeks after Tucker was born and got really bad about a week and a half after delivery.  Lots of tears, frustrations. But about a week ago I was finally able to use a loofah in the shower again!  I shaved my legs for the first time in about two and a half months (came in handy that my leg hair didn't grow much during this pregnancy)!  I can wear anything I want and don't have to rip my clothes off to scratch like a crazy person at the end of every day!  Hallelujah!  The scars are starting to fade a bit.  The memory of how bad it was is fading, but can be recalled pretty quickly. :)  PUPPP is no joke, but it was 100% worth it.  I mean, look what I got out of the deal...


1 comment:

val said...

So glad that's in the past! And what a sweet face. Wish I could kiss him.