Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Easter Fun

Easter was just that...fun!  The day before Easter was a gorgeous, sunny day.  We made it to the Viking Easter Egg Hunt in Poulsbo and dyed eggs with our hanai daughter Reyes.  I even ventured into our yard and mowed our lawn.  Possibly NOT the best idea for a lady that had a baby two weeks previous, but the sun was shining, the energy flowing, and I couldn't help myself.  I only cramped for a while afterward...no biggie. :)  Sunday morning we had a fun hunt for Easter baskets (thanks to a creative Easter bunny) and eggs.  The kiddos also wore super clothes to church thanks to Grandma Maggie.  I think Kelly managed to wear that dress for at least part of the day every day that week.  I also have to say that I totally dig my man in an apron.  




























1 comment:

val said...

Loved all your posts. So fun to have your parents there. I'm sure they are missing you all like crazy now. Such cute blessing pics and easter pics. Love you!