Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Dad and His Boy

I love pictures of my man and our babes.  I think it's been a while since I sang my hub's praises on the blog.  He is my favorite person on this earth.  He is SUCH a good dad.  I try to be as good of a mom as he is a dad. He is a strength to me during labor and afterward he takes good care of his lady (that's me!) and kiddos.

He was our main man the week after Tucker was born.  This is what I posted on Facebook that week:
Tyler M. Foster=The Perfect Man. He's home taking care of us all week. I have slept the mornings away with our new babe, heard the dishwasher running numerous times, laundry was done yesterday, the house is clean and we are all fed and cared for. He's taken the kids swimming, to the dollar store, ran errands with them, played the Wii with them, and he's even danced with me in the kitchen. I am extremely blessed and in love.






Tucker Elliott, please grow up to be as wonderful as this man who will raise you!

1 comment:

Betsy B. said...

I love that you say Tyler is your favorite person. Just the other day Sean asked if I love Jon more than my kids and I told him I have to love Jon the most because it makes me a better mom. He seemed ok with that answer, but I think Sean secretly wishes he was my favorite. :)