Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sweetness Observed

I just heard/observed this bit of sweetness:

Max: Kelly, do you want to go on a date with me?

Kelly: Uh-huh!

Max: Okay, are you ready for our date? May I have this dance?

They joined hands and danced in circles, with Max throwing in some sweet arm moves. Then he started to sing.

Max's song: You are my pretty girl. You are my pretty girl FOR-EV-ER! Forever you are my pretty girl.

Kelly received a kiss on the hand between each sentence. At the end of the dance and song, she received a kiss on the forehead to which she replied, "Thank you." Then she bowed to Max and he bowed in response. Have I mentioned that I really dig parenting these two?

2 comments:

Everitt's said...

AWWW so sweet! They have wonderful examples!

Kirsten said...

Little kids learn by example. I know these guys have amazing examples to mimic. Love this story and MY OH MY you are so very domestic! Martha Stewart, watch out!

Love you bunches and good luck with the newest little man! Love the name BTW! AND I love
YOU! Merry Christmas!