Thursday, December 17, 2009

Multiple Choice

When you look at the picture below, the first thought that comes to your mind is:

a. Oh, that reminds me; I need to decorate my Christmas tree *the belly looks like an ornament*
b. She embodies everything that Christmas is supposed to be about *awwww*
c. That looks like a torpedo
d. Other
34 1/2 weeks

If your answer was "a" then you are in the Brother Strong camp. He said that to me at our ward Christmas party last week.

If your answer was "b" then you are in the Sister Fischer camp - good company because she's a good lady and I think it was a nice comment?

If your answer was "c" then you are in my camp. Although this picture looks more rounded, I've had torpedo thoughts several times when looking in the mirror this past week.

If your answer was "d" then I want to hear what you thought - the funnier and more creative, the better. You won't hurt my feelings...unless you just thought "she's never looked worse". If that's the case, keep it to yourself. :)

*Gasp! I just looked at the Baby Tracker thing on the side of my blog and it says that I only have 37 days left! For real?! I mean, I know how far along I am, but 37 days seems super fast. I'd better start getting ready for this little dude!*

8 comments:

val said...

nope. none of the thee above. i was prepared to be completely honest. i scrolled down and took a good look...my first thought. "what a darling pregnancy gal." seriously dana, you don't even look big and you are how many weeks away? you look absolutely beautiful. this is a great preggo photo of you.
got your card today. loved it. cute and clever!

Emily Youngdell said...

I love it! I agree with Val, it's a beautiful picture. I did think to myself, "Man, I remember how those last months feel and I so don't miss that." I hope you are holding up well. The end is in sight.
By the way, I really love the name Everett. So cute!
I got your card today too and I loved it. Someday I just might do one of those.. :)

Madsen Family said...

My first thought: you seriously look amazing. There never were any photos posted of me during the last stages of my pregnancy because I looked so very bloated (I literally was) and not one bit cute. So my second thought might have been a little jealousy. It's your third pregnancy and you are darling. I guess it just goes to show, you ARE darling and in every way: as a pregnant lady, as a mother and as a friend!

Unknown said...

Awww everyone is being so sweet. It might make me feel bad for what I'm about to say... JK You look FANTASTIC! Your baby bump is perfect and only 37 days?!? I can't wait!!!! LOVE YOU!

janet said...

I was going to say E. all of the above, but that's not an option. Hmm.

You were dreaming about babies in college-- wanting to have them before the rest of us :) and you make one gorgeous mama! Amazing that your tiny body can do it! Amazing that a baby is inside there!

sorry about my lame comment :) I didn't get much sleep last night...

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://rurawizy.uvoweb.net/eqesyzo.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Mommy said...

First, I think you're going to have to change so that no anonymous comments can be left since I bet the one above was an automated one.
Second, I think I look bigger than you and I still have 120 days left! No more ice cream (or cookies, cake, chocolate) for me. You look really good! Can't wait to see pictures of the new guy. :)

Elizabeth said...

Hi Dana,

This is a great picture of you. My answer is "d", other. I think you look wonderful for a woman in her 35th week of pregnancy. And how exciting that you are getting so close to having your baby. Mark and I think Everett Daniel is a great name. Hope the last few weeks go smoothly for you. And Merry Christmas!