Sunday, January 13, 2013

Catching up...quick like {okay, so this isn't so "quick"}

Okay, just a few way back things and then I'll do December and call it good.

Tucker Elliott Foster is a pleasure.  And a total babe.  We are smitten, every one of us.


Oh my word. We decided to do one session of General Conference at the church. After it was over, Everett took off down the hall for nursery. We explained that there was no nursery that day...it didn't go well. Brother could not be consoled. We were almost to the car when he let go of my hand, stomped across the grass, threw his hands on the side of the church, and sobbed. I couldn't help but laugh {it was so cute} and told Ty to snap a picture. 
 I love Everett's eyes and long lashes.  But not more than I love his cheeks.

When did Kelly become this little lady with long skinny legs and no baby belly?!  I was walking by the bathroom and saw her brushing her teeth and thought, "When did this happen?!"  I still picture her as my chubby-cheeked, baby bellied little girl.
Snuggling in bed one morning with my three sons.  They are so different and I love them so very, very much.
I loved warm weather when I could walk Max to school every single day.  I often pushed all four of them on the stroller.  I got skinny.  I need to do this again. :)

No comments: