Monday, July 30, 2012

Tuck Man



Tucker is 4 months!  He has bulging gums which means teeth are on their way.  He regularly rolls onto his tummy from his back and gets so annoyed because he doesn't really like being on his tummy and can't get back over.  Is it bad that I think it's funny and cute?


 


 

Brother just joined me on a super fast trip to Las Vegas for the sealing of a dear friend, Ketura, to her husband and two little girls {that was amazing}. We spent some great time with my parents, just the four of us.  My kids are so lucky to have such great grandparents and it was fun to be there with just one babe and be taken care of by my mom and dad.  Loved it! I was worried about the plane ride because Tuck has a hard time falling asleep in my arms, he'd rather be in his bed.  I got onto the crowded plane and the couple who would be sitting next to me stood up to let me get to my window seat.  The woman (who had been in the middle seat) loudly says to her boyfriend, "I'm NOT sitting there.  You have to trade me."  Awesome.  I'll just nurse right next to your boyfriend, lady.  Everyone around me was getting a head start on their drunken Vegas adventures and using words I don't hear...well, ever.  The little people I share my days with thankfully don't know language like that.  Tucker started cry-scream-ing and I wanted to join him.  But after just a few minutes he settled in and slept the entire way.  Lover.  The trip back was more of the same, but the people next to me were a little nicer.  They did end up moving to empty seats, though, and I loved it.  I would much rather have my own row, thankyouverymuch! This time Tucker didn't fuss at all, slept most of the flight, and woke up smiling at me and everyone around us.



Tuck smiles and laughs all the time.  He is starting to have two regular naps during the day and usually wakes up just once at night.  He loves to grab things and the kids think it's funny to have him grab their finger and then gross out when he sticks it in his mouth.  He has some great chubs.  I love his thighs and chubby little hands and feet.
I love having a third little man to call my own!

Oh, and check this picture of Tucker's ear print on my arm after I nursed him one day... :)

1 comment:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I love reading and keeping updated on your fam!! They are all so cute! I love reading the cute quotes from your kids!!