Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Road Trippin'

Just some pictures from our road trips this summer.  I do NOT love the 2-day car rides required to see either side of the family, but I DO love having some time in a confined space with my little family.  No sarcasm...note that I said some, not all. Actually, I would say that I love MOST of it. My kids are seasoned road trippers and so they don't complain much about the length and mostly get along well.  Tucker was fabulous.  Newborns are so easy to travel with.  PLUS we get to see beautiful places.  AND visit wonderful people along the way. On our trip to Colorado in May we stopped in Montana to see my brother, his sweet girlfriend Kristen and I finally got to meet my niece Kaylan (who is beautiful!)  That was a really, really great stop.  We often get to stop overnight at my grandparent's home in Pleasant View, Utah.  I love that my kids have a relationship with my grandparents and fun memories with them and of their home.  Not too many kids even meet their great-grands.  We sing a million songs (Down By The Bay never gets old for my little peeps), kill a million bugs on our windshield, sleep, snack, watch a few movies, talk a lot, read, color, and play.  Oh, and Everett takes pictures of his legs and feet and uses his foot to make some phone calls. I sure look forward to these road trips with my fam...but don't think I am not a little relieved to have them behind me for the summer. :)






























No comments: