Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reunion with the Fosters!

Date: July 20-24, 2011
Location: Breckenridge, CO
Activities: Fort building, fort attacks, hot tubbing, crafts for kids, gondola ride, family hike (which Everett insisted he walk the entire way), Manliest Man competition (my man brought home the trophy - yay for us! a gargoyle displayed in the bedroom!), Foster Family Trivia contest (my team won...helps to be on the mother-in-law's team), eating good food, ladies afternoon out (I always love these and will always remember the hilarious laughter shared with my sister-in-law Kristen...we're kind of twins), couples night out, walks and visits to park, spontaneous limbo contest (tied with my lovely sister-in-law, Liz, who had a better technique and so I think she really won) and dance party...good times and wonderful memories! I love being a Foster!















1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the posts. So glad Ty is done!!! I also LOVED the reunion. It makes me want to see your face right now!