Monday, July 11, 2011

Post of Pics

First, here are a few pictures of my new 'do (courtesy of the lovely and talented Jennifer Kelly). Loving it.
Also, I was going through my pictures and there are a few I wanted to put on the ol' blog that I've missed. So here they are.

Yup. Forgot to post about Easter (these are in the wrong order, but I don't have the time or desire to fix them)...


WICKED case of bed head



Reading the hints the Easter Bunny left to find their baskets


Viking Easter Egg Hunt...



I walked by the family room and saw this...
they had no idea they were lying in the same position. So cute.

Kelly's growing up! Since her checkup 6 months ago, she went from the dentist very quickly checking her teeth while she's leaned back on my lap straddling me and SCREAMING to this...full-on cleaning (fluoride treatment and all) with a thorough check by Dr. Beck. Not a single tear. Sister's maturing!

We went to the Children's Museum in Seattle a while ago...
I have, like, 6 of these pictures with each child at different stages of looking at the camera. Whatever.


Tyler built the kids a little house in the building room and Kelly was SO intent on helping him.
She spent a ton of time handing him tools and trying her darnedest to get this screwed on.
Me and the lover babe...

4 comments:

Madsen Family said...

Your hair is darling. Can I come and have Jennifer Kelly cut mine? I have to keep it long now, to make my face look skinnier. But after I pop this baby out, I'll be chopping it! It really is so, so cute, as are you.

carly said...

i love the new haircut! you are so good about doing new styles! i love the last pic of you and everett.:)

Brenda said...

Enjoyed the pictures. When I get back from India I will have to get my Fab Foster fix. Say hi to the kids. xo

Anonymous said...

No sois derecho. Soy seguro.
http://www.elcoru.com/
Edwas