Thursday, April 08, 2010

*sigh*

I've often looked at pictures of other people's kids spreading flour or sugar or paint or makeup all over themselves and thought, "I'm glad I haven't had to clean up a mess like that"....

It
was
only a
matter
of
time

And trust me, I know that this was nothin'. A few wipes of the face and hands, a sweep of the floor, washing the rug and that was it. I just have a feeling that this is the beginning - when she gets caught she laughs and flashes a really cute smile. I can't help but laugh a little and then I take pictures which I am sure encourages the little thing further.

She just climbed up on my lap and saw these pictures and said, "Kelly!" in a disapproving tone. I know, that Kelly Foster. What are we going to do with her?

3 comments:

Shawna said...

That's really funny. I always catch myself laughing at naughty things. Sometimes you can't help yourself!

The Nicks Family said...

Okay I am going to jinx myself by saying this, but I have never had a kid who has dumped something on the floor (besides toys). She looks cute while doing it :) And I am laughing that she said Kelly in a disapproving tone :)

Anonymous said...

with those big baby blue eyes ,I say she can do what she wants to do papa dan