Tuesday, April 13, 2010

K.A.F.

Kelly Anne Foster

On Sunday, sister didn't have a nap. At dinner she was being stubborn about eating her chicken in order to get some beloved bread. She turned around in her chair in defiance to pout. A few minutes later I heard some deep breathing and realized that she was sacked out. Man, it's cute when that happens!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my way upstairs today, I found each of the following 'scenes':

Kelly loves to tuck everybody in for a nap...
the police and fire men on this particular day were given a blanket of "big girl" underwear and a doll shirt
these Indians and their horses got Dad's sandals for a bed
Girl is SUCH a momma. She loves to take care of others. If I am upstairs and Everett starts to fuss, she will sit by his side, holding the bink in his mouth (even if he's screaing in protest), singing or talking sweetly to him until I can get there. (see below)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her hair is usually a crazy, curly mess ("Mom, this ponytail is buggy, can you take it out?") and often her face is too, but, boy, am I glad to have this little woman in my life!


5 comments:

Natalie said...

oh Dana, what a cutie pie! She sounds so sweet. My second oldest is a girl and the exact same way. I love it and now she's 9 and I have to remind her that I'm the mother LOL Your family is beautiful and so are you! Glad to see you all are doing well.

Bonny said...

What an adorable little momma! I love the big girl undies being used as cozy blankets! :) So cute! And her hair is growing like crazy - so pretty!!

Madsen Family said...

I cannot believe she fell asleep at the table! Will would be that tired and he would be cranky beyond belief but he would NEVER do that. These days the only place he'll sleep is in his bed!
She is so very darling! And so are you, by the way. How do you always look so great?

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of a line from a movie "More pudding please " or a song " how can you eat your pudding you have to eat your meat" So papa Dan say's Give the cute little girl more rolls please

Veeda said...

oh your little girl is the cutest!