Saturday, September 19, 2009

My child's prayer

Max's prayer tonight went just like this:

"Heavenly Father, thank you for the construction workers that they could build this house. I am also grateful for my mom and dad. I don't want them to die. Thank you for the construction workers. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Good thing children are so close to heaven; I am sure that prayer will reach the Man in charge and Tyler and I will be around for a long time to come. Oh, and those construction workers will have a few extra blessings coming their way as well.

5 comments:

Veeda said...

this is so funny and so sweet!

Kristen said...

That is so funny, I wish I could have heard it.

sillymama said...

My favorite during one of my pregnancies was "Please bless the baby to come out softly". Amen!

Shawna said...

I think it's sweet that he didn't just thank Him for the house, but for those who built it!
And I don't want you to die, either. What a great way to put it!

Monique said...

He's a deep thinker. Very cute!