Sunday, June 07, 2009

perfection...or so he says :)

After church today my husby told me that he looked over at me during choir practice and thought how cute I looked today and that my hair was perfect and I had the perfect profile and he said to himself, "I bet there are a bunch of guys in the ward who are jealous that I get to go home and sleep next to her every night."  Hopefully not since that would be creepy, but still some nice compliments from the wonderful husband.  I love that Mr. Foster!

6 comments:

Madsen Family said...

I agree with him--you ARE perfection. And, quite frankly, I am a little jealous that he gets to sleep next to you every night...ha, ha! Your hubby is too cute. I'm glad you document the good stuff he says:)

Emily Youngdell said...

What is better than a sweet compliment from your husband?! I love that stuff.
Whenever Jake says stuff like that it makes my day. Aren't we lucky to have such sweet husbands!

Jana Banana said...

My favourite part of this post was your "hopefully not since that would be creepy" haha!!! it was just funny that you put that in there.,.. you hair did look really nice and I thought you looked really cute too!! Doesn't it make you happy to know you married someone who is just crazy about you??

Shawna said...

That is adorable and it makes me happy just hearing that.

Mommy said...

I laughed so hard when I read that (the "hopefully not, that would be creepy" part), especially since I used to be in your ward! Oh Danalin, you make me laugh. I miss you!

janet said...

I can guarantee you most of the men are wishing they slept by you every night and probably some of the women too. Mr. Foster is one lucky guy!