Monday, March 23, 2009

I've got nothin' for a title...

I just went in to check on Max. He'd been playing for about 1/2 hour since I put him down for a nap and it was finally quiet in there. I always check on him to see if he made it into his bed. He usually does. Not today. I thought, 'What in the world?!' when I opened the door and couldn't see him anywhere. But then I saw his little foot between the closet doors. It looks like Mr. Mouse is doing the honors of cushioning the cute man's head.






----------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this an adorable dress? And the little lady sporting it isn't bad either. :) My mom brought it last weekend - a gift for Kelly from a friend in her ward. I love it and was excited to put it on her. I really didn't think I would get as big of a kick out of dressing a little girl as I do. It's so fun! And, by the way, these pictures make it look like she was being cooperative in the picture-taking process. Not so. She was all over the place. I was lucky to get a few good ones!


--------------------------------------------------------
Back to bangs! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them until I saw pictures of me from last weekend with my mom and sister. That forehead needs some coverage. So I got out my scissors yesterday. I like 'em.
----------------------------------------------------------



Oh, my favorite oldest child...I like you so much!

4 comments:

Madsen Family said...

I love it! Love the sleeping in the closet, love the darling dress (and darling girl) and love the bangs! You cut them yourself? You're very talented (and very brave:). So very jealous that you got so much quality time with your mom and sister. I'm missing mine oh-so-much! But I'm happy you had such a nice kid-free, relaxing, fun and spiritual weekend. We all need those!

campblondie said...

So I'm officially out of my crazy life cocoon and I'm so glad I got to catch up on your life. The bangs look rockin' you weekend with you mom and sisters looks sooooo fun and I miss you. That about covers it.

janet said...

who wants to sleep on a lonely bed when there are so many stuffed animals to cuddle with in the closet?

Kelly's dress is adorable. She is all grown up!

your bangs look fab. I personally love bangs-- and bobby pins to clip them back when my forehead feels like showing..

Mommy said...

I LOVE the pics of Max sleeping in the closet! So cute! Kelly looks beautiful. Like the new 'do. Wish we could visit. Definitely missed seeing you guys on our "vacation". :(