Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cindy Lou Who

For real. This is how her hair went today all on its own. It's not the first time, but it's the first time I've got pictures to prove it. Funny thing about it *like a curly strand of hair sticking straight up from your head that your mom cannot get to lay down isn't funny on its own* is that several people have called her Cindy Lou Who in her one year on this earth. Something about those huge blue eyes and long lashes...when she gives just the right expression that's exactly who she looks like. So I am quite entertained by the fact that her hair does this every now and again. No Grinch would stand a chance against this babe.

13 comments:

Mike and Heidi said...

That is amazing that her hair does that on its own. And it is super cute!

Mommy said...

I can definitely see the resemblance! What a cutie! Can't wait to visit you all next week!

Shawna said...

She looks exactly like Cindy Lou Who. Adorable!

Seven Times Lucky said...

Oh Dana that is sooo cute :) What a sweet girl!

Ann said...

My kids could only DREAM of having such hair! I cannot think of a higher compliment than Cindy Lou Hoo. Wow!

Ab-Normal said...

I'm impressed! She totally looks like little Cindy Loo Who. Dana, you have some cute lil kids! I hope my kids are as cute as yours. :D

Emily Youngdell said...

She is so cute. She reminds me of a mini-Danalin.

Unknown said...

I can't stop giggling! That is so so cute!! I hope it is curling like that this weekend so I can see it in person!!

Carrie said...

I can't tell you how many times I've thought she looks just like Cindy Lou Who, but I didn't say anything because I thought it was just me. The fact that her hair just does that is the icing on the cake.

What a sweetie!!

Tribe Family Happenings said...

Oh my ! what a sweetheart she is. I absolutely love that her hair does that and that you have a picture of it ... priceless. What a darling little family you have Dana !

Marleen said...

Spittin' image! So very cute.

Beth said...

wow!! That is almost weird crazy! How does her hair do that! We would totally get the random hair sticking up in the middle of the head, but CURL and everything! Adorable!

janet said...

she is such a cutie!