Thursday, October 02, 2008

Prince Charming

Today Max was looking at a picture that his cousin Kate colored for him. It's a picture from a coloring book of Snow White. Max loves to look at the pictures Kate sends him. Today he turned the page over and saw Snow White in the arms of a handsome man we all know as Prince Charming and exclaimed, "Oh! That is my dad!" I couldn't agree more, Maxwell T.

*I have a lot to catch up on blog-wise, but I've been busy/haven't felt like it as of late...we're off to Leavenworth tomorrow and my half marathon is on Saturday! Sometime next week I'll get caught up. *

4 comments:

janet said...

Good luck in your half marathon! You are the woman! And Ty is totally prince charming.. he came out of no where and rescued you from your loser boyfriends!

(some people might not get that.. but I always laugh when I think about that late night we stayed up with our husbands and talked about our past relationships. Ty was so funny when he said, "I don't understand why she dated these guys. My old girlfriends were all awesome, but Dana dated losers!") He is so funny! I wish we could hang out more. When are you coming to Vegas again?? Love you! Miss you!

Shawna said...

Too cute! It's nice to know that you're married to Prince Charming. :)

campblondie said...

As long as you break into song together 80% of the time, I feel like it's fair to qualify him as prince charming.

Carrie said...

Good luck on the run!!!
Can't wait to hear how it goes!

By the way...I love the new family pictures. When John saw your cute little Kelly his words were, "Look at those eyes-amazing."