Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is how I roll....

The Kellster is:
  • 4 months old (what?!)
  • 13 lbs (very average weight)
  • 25 inches long (tall drink of water)
  • rolling from front-to-back and back-to-front! (check out her very first rolling action below) She has since improved dramatically - in the five days since she began - and acts like she's been doing it all along. Still, getting that arm out from under her body once she's rolled onto her tummy can sometimes prove a difficult task. But that gets the best of all of us at times.
  • laughing; but only if you're making a really funny face or tickling her. No charity laughs from this babe.
  • loving her big brother. Really, Max can always make her smile and she loves to watch him play. She's lucky because he's about as sweet as they come in the big brother department.
  • still giving the full-body smiles. I really need to capture it on video. It's not just an upturned mouth, but an open mouth, smiley eyes, body wriggling experience. We love it.

















  • going to eat rice cereal for the first time tonight. I want to wait for Ty to get home so that we can capture it with the camera. I'll report.
  • an absolute JOY to have in our home. Never fusses without reason and even smiles mid-scream if you smile at her. We love this little bundle!

7 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

YAY Kelly!!! Man she is so cute, I can't wait to hold her. Seeing that video makes me that much more excited. 4 months??!! Where has the time gone? She is so cute Dana, and you are such a cute Mom!!! Love ya!!!

Kirsten said...

She is so cute! The time sure flies doesn't it? You rock, btw. Way to go, Iron Woman! I want to be like you when I grow up!

Love ya!

Angie said...

Yea, Kelly-Bell! That was an awesome video. She's an achiever, just like her mama. I think you really captured the whole-body-smile in those pics, too. So cute!

Madsen Family said...

Dana, She is adorable and all her little mannerisms SO remind me of my little guy (from the sucking on the fingers to the drool to the batting at the toys!). Oh, I wish you were closer than our little ones could play, play,play! They are growing up way too fast. I just hope I get to have more of these little babies b/c I LOVE 'em! Happy 4 months, Kelly!

Ab-Normal said...

She is so beautiful, just like her mommy! Way to go on the Tri, you rock! :)

janet said...

Love those droopy cheeks!

Roulette Strategy said...

What phrase... super, excellent idea