Sunday, January 08, 2012

Hello, Third Trimester!

On Thursday I felt like I looked like a dude (I know, you don't see many dudes with a pregnant belly, but pregnant emotions don't have to be rational), so Friday I actually did my hair and put on a necklace. Such days should be documented in the life of a large pregnant lady!

Some facts about this pregnant woman: 


1) I hardly ever have to shave my legs. I shaved them this morning after two+ weeks just because it feels weird to go so long without shaving, but I sure didn't need to.  This is my second pregnancy with that perk and I love it!


2) The nausea is coming back. Blah. It's not awful, but definitely an unwelcome guest this late in the game. I know I'm luckier than many women who have it the full 9 months so I will try not to complain.


3) I am exiting the cute pregnant stage (and, no, this is NOT me looking for compliments). From here on out everything gets big/wide, including my nose. But it's worth it!




We still haven't decided on a name, but are getting closer I think.  I don't think our little man slept one bit yesterday...he was ALL over the place.  The kids got to watch my belly bounce and feel him move several times.  I am really excited about my kid's ages when this babe is born - Everett just thinks babies are so cute, Kelly understands what is happening this time and both she and Max are going to be great helpers.  My heart is so full for my little family.  I am extremely grateful

4 comments:

Kristen said...

You are always a cute pregnant lady. Seriously, I am jealous. Time is just flying. AND we will get to see him as a fairly new babe!

val said...

I love seeing your family photo still hanging in my kitchen. I don't have to shave when I'm pregnant either...awesome huh. You look super cute, I miss you.

Madsen Family said...

Listen. You really ARE a darling pregnant lady. Really, really and truly. Though no one feels so in the 3rd tri. However, necklaces, hairdos and make-up always make one feel pretty. Plus, great maternity clothes. Thank heavens for great maternity clothes. Now if only I could find some great post-baby clothes. Every time I go to try something on, I just think, "I don't need new clothes. I just need a fitness trainer!" So, here's to hopin' my old jeans fit AND soon. My great maternity jeans are getting old, old, old.

campblondie said...

Please send me a close up of your big wide nose......please! :)