Tuesday, March 02, 2010

This n' That

I forgot to include these pictures in Kelly's birthday post. Max helped me decorate while Kelly was sleeping. I think he did a pretty fabulous job! "But, Mom, how can I help? You have to give me some low ones." *Note the streamers hung from the bookcase to the chair and from the sliding door to the entertainment center - he was feelin' pretty darn creative and proud!*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everett is 4 1/2 weeks of deliciousness. He is so on the verge of smiling at us, I just know it. I get in his face all day long to show him how it's done (and because I just like being close to his little face), but so far he only smiles at things like the sliding glass door and the ceiling fan. He's chunking up nicely. My parents are coming on Thursday and the little dude will be blessed at Church on Sunday. We can't wait for them to come!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The other day Everett and I were hanging out on the floor and I set a book with bright colors nearby for him to gaze at. Max asked what I was doing and I told him that babies like to look at things that are bright and colorful. So he and Kelly set out to thoroughly entertain the babe. This became Everett's 'castle'.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelly is our resident photographer - every family needs one.

Usually the pictures are of the carpet or her toes (she really has a thing for her toes), but every once in a while we get a few gems...

2 comments:

campblondie said...

Those kids of yours............soooooo adorable! p.s. I love that you wrote you fitness history, I'm not sure what mine would include but it got the wheels churning.

Sara said...

Everett is already looking so big! Cute, cute kids. Love the books!!