Friday, August 08, 2008

26 reasons....

that my sister, Beha (or Bethany as the rest of the world knows her) so totally rocks!

1. She has the most beautiful smile and she uses it often
2. She has 4 kids ages 5 and under and she is amazing at keeping up on their scrapbooking
3. She has 4 kids ages 5 and under and she has not lost her sanity :)
4. Bethany is the best listener, a quality that I've realized recently is rare and precious
5. She is so thoughtful and puts others needs/emotions/happiness before her own
6. Beth loves her family and would do anything for them...which is awesome for me since I'm part of said family
7. Bethany is always there with a good, sincere compliment
8. She has such a talent for doing crafty things
9. She is a beautiful sleeper (like a poser in her sleep - like in the movies)
10. She has an infectious laugh and she laughs a lot
11. Beth can laugh at herself - a great quality!
12. She has great faith and turns to the Lord for help and answers constantly
13. She is a great cook
14. Beth has always been a great help to our dad in the kitchen, which is probably part of the reason for #13
15. She's planning the reunion for next year :)
16. She has awesome hair
17. Bethany has amazing eyes and lashes...my favorite thing to do when we were growing up was to put make-up on Beth's eyes
18. She always let me pluck her eyebrows
19. Beth is a super faithful friend
20. She has been to Hawai'i twice and loves it almost as much as I do
21. She is a SUPER mom - if you need proof, just spend a few minutes with her adorable kids
22. Beha is a great record-keeper, which will benefit her posterity forever
23. She thinks I'm funny (or at least pretends) :)
24. She is a fabulous example of bearing trials with grace and patience
25. She gets a really cute "bull ring" under her nose when she cries
26. Beth is the greatest sister and I am so thankful that we are ETERNALLY linked

HAPPY, HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY, BEHA-HA!

5 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

Thanks Dana! You are too sweet and had me laughing out loud on some of those! Love ya!!

campblondie said...

You're right she does totally rock! I can just hear the beautiful infectious laugh right now. Happy Birthday Beth!

Unknown said...

Where is my list of 24 reasons why I am amazing? :) Just kidding!! I love beha to death and I agree with all the 26 things you said about her! :)

Amanda said...

I couldn't agree more!!!! Man I love that sister of yours!

Marleen said...

Happy birthday Bethany. I remember you being pretty amazing too.