Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ballet & Preschool for Kelly Anne

The new YMCA here in Silverdale has been pretty fun for our little family.  We've done swimming lessons and several other classes.  With Max starting Kindergarten and doing soccer I thought that it would be important for Kelly to have something of her own to do.  I heard that they were starting a Pre Ballet class at the Y for girls Kelly's age, so we signed her up.  The class itself hasn't been really awesome (I think the teacher needs help corralling and teaching the kids), but it has been SO worth it to watch Kelly in her cute little ballet outfit.  Plus Kelly loves, loves, loves it.  So I guess that's what matters most.  We'll start with soccer in the next year or two if she wants to do it, but I really like having her in dance too.











 We're doing the same preschool thing we did with Max last year.  It's a co-op with some other ladies in my ward.  She is the only girl and she kind of hung by herself a lot the first day.  But she loved it.  Sister wants to wear a dress every.single.day and this was a new favorite of hers.  I love, love, love this first picture of Kelly and her brothers.



Max was so excited for Kelly.  While she was gone he said, "I'm so glad that Kelly goes to preschool now."  I asked him, "Why's that?"  And he responded, "Because when I was in preschool I loved it beyond the far!"  :)  


I'm a big fan of this little lady!


2 comments:

Betsy B. said...

I love Kelly's little leggings for dance. She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

THATS MY MISS KELLY TELL HER PAPA DAN LOVES HER