Thursday, December 11, 2008

BABE-A-LICIOUS

I'm a little late on this 9-month post since the Kellster is closer to 10...BUT I need to document her stats and share her cuteness with the world. Why should we hog all of the sunshine?!

*Max got all funky with the camera...not sure how, but it looks cool*
STATS:
*18 lbs *28 1/2 inches long*46 cm head circ.*

Kelly is constantly sticking her tongue out (as pictured below). That's just how she rolls...and crawls and climbs the stairs and smiles and talks and gives kisses (I know-we're going to have to talk) and plays and pulls herself up on everything and empties drawers and table-tops and toy bins. Always with the tongue out. You'd think it would make for a very slobbery girl, but she's surprisingly un-slobbery.
Yep, her eyes are still bluer than blue and her eyelashes still reach her eyebrows (mid-eyebrow when her brow is relaxed)...in case you were wondering.



Still just the two teeth on the bottom. But the girl can chomp just
about any food...and does. She's never been the biggest baby food fan, but lately she will ONLY eat what we're having for dinner or lunch or breakfast. Every once in a while we can sneak in some Beech Nut Sweet Corn (a longtime fave) or some type of fruit, but I think we're moving on to bigger and better things. Isn't it way too early for that?




I included all of the pictures below because when I downloaded and looked at them I thought, "Holy cow, these are totally the three faces of Kelly." There are a few more looks she gives all the time, but these three kind of captured my little woman for me. The first is the look she gives just before she does something she's not supposed to or is going to break out in a grin. The second, the tongue again. Love that full-body smile in the last picture. I hope she never loses it. Seriously, with the eyes...can you believe them?! The bigger you view the picture, the bluer they look.




We're so in love, Bo Belly!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOU KELLY ANNE! I love that little tongue, her blue eyes, her LONG eyelashes & her full body smile! Man, she is so stinking cute (or as Jack would say "poopy" cute! :) I miss you all so so so much!!

janet said...

that top picture of her is SO darling.. it will be a favorite for years to come, I am sure! Hope you're getting rested from your crazy trip.. happy holidays Fosters!

Emily Youngdell said...

She is so stinking cute!! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks. Her smile is so cute. I love it.

campblondie said...

I heard no mention of the curly hair, one of my Kelly personal favs! She has got some seriously great genes to work with.

Shawna said...

Yay for adorable babies! She's so cute, and I adore those eyes and am envious of those eyelashes. She always looks like such a fun, happy baby.