Monday, December 03, 2007

LOST Fans...


So I'm walking down the aisle today in our local Silverdale Target and I see a lady that looks very familiar. Where do I know her from? Church? No. I think it's a movie. A church movie? No. Hmmm...I look a little closer and realize that I am about 10 feet away from the lady who plays Juliette on LOST! I was absolutely sure. Tyler and I were split up in the store doing some Christmas shopping so I covered up what I was buying for him and took off to find him. He didn't believe me at first. He came and walked by a few times, still not completely convinced. She was there with her son and her husband and they had a very full shopping cart. Well, we got home and looked her up on-line. Sure enough, we see a picture of her with that same little boy and that same man who it says is her husband. Also, we found an article that says she has a house "near Seattle". Ha! It was totally her. We didn't say anything to her, but now I wish that we would have at least said something. Who would have thought that in our little town we would run into someone like that?!

4 comments:

val said...

Hey we're fans. Cool Dana. Good detective work too!

The Nicks Family said...

I've never seen Lost, but that is so cool! How fun!! You getting lots of rain???

aaron and allee said...

lol...she is married to my cousin, Chris. They live in Washington when she is not filming in Hawaii.

Mark said...

Very cool! She was a great (and very mysterious) part of season 3 on LOST.

You should have asked who the heck Jacob is and why do all the mothers on the island die!

Hey, maybe you were actually inside of an actual flash forward from the show! Now we know that in Dec 2007 Juliette is somewhere near Seattle . . . with a man who isn't Jack.

The mystery deepens . . . :)