Sunday, November 24, 2013

This n' That

Tucker "helped" pick blackberries (1 in the bowl, 10 in the mouth)




Kelly girl lost her first TWO teeth at the same time!  We were running late to soccer and I asked her to get her water.   A few minutes later I looked at her hands and she was holding the bottle, but no water in it.  I said I would get it and just as I turned to go to the sink I realized she had a strange/shocked look on her face.  So I turned back around and saw that her mouth was filled with blood and her eyes were HUGE. I quickly found that both of her bottom teeth (which had been slightly loose) were hanging by a thread.  We got them out and it took a long time to get the bleeding under control.  Kelly had tried to get the lid off with her teeth because it was too tight to do with her hands.  We were late to soccer, but she was SO proud.


We created a treasure hunt for the kids' friends.  It was really fun!  Bought some "treasures" from the Dollar Store, some treats, and made some fun clues.  We loved it!










We went on a Labor Day Hike to Murhut Falls with our dear friends, the Lintons












No comments: