Saturday, November 23, 2013

Hoppin' back on!

Sometimes the ol' blog just becomes one more thing to do.  And I think, "Like I need one more thing to do!"  But then every now and again I'll go back and look at posts from 7 years ago, when I was just a mama of one little man...or the cuteness of my girl and her chubby cheeks the first day she wore pig tails...there are myriad reasons that I am SO grateful I've kept this thing going.  And so I shall hop back on for years to come when I have a moment to breathe.  Because I really do love it.

I'm not going to do a month re-cap for July-November.  Just going to pick a few (who am I kidding? a ton of) notable moments.  Let's see....

The Annual Father/Son Backpacking trip.  Little Hump/Big Hump.  3 miles in.  No bee stings this go-around.










The Water Blob.  Saw it on Pinterest.  Made it happen.  Cursed a few times in my mind because our yard is not flat and filling up that dang thing was a PAIN and I wasn't careful enough taping it so there were leaks.  But the kids loved it enough that I would do it again.  Kind of like childbirth, eh?


1 1/2 going on 6. Which makes my life pretty interesting.

Wanted to dress up with the big boys, but sure didn't like what he saw in the mirror. :)

I love this curly-haired, blue-eyed beauty.  And she has killer lashes.


Max went to Seahawks Training Camp for kids.  Met a few Seahawks players, spent the day doing various football drills.  Basically, LIVED HIS DREAM.

Point No Point.  The day I found out the baby inside me was no longer alive.  Extremely bittersweet day.  Mostly peaceful, sad, grateful...but it soothed my soul to watch my children play in the waves and live in the moment.



Whaling Days 1-mile Race as fam!

Bucket List Bid-ness (just a few items)...elephant toothpaste, cloud dough, kayaking with friends, flubber...









Some randomness...








Soccer for the first time, wanted to show off her cleats, then Ev Man got in on the action


Young Minds at Work Day (fun day at work for Max with Ty)

Max slept in this.  He's so strange.  And funny.



Sew something with Mom was on the bucket list



Okay, going to smaller posts of individual things now...

No comments: