Friday, September 28, 2012

The Zoo!

Point Defiance Zoo was on the Summer Fun Bucket List.  I love this zoo for my kid's ages.  It has plenty of cool stuff to see but it isn't a huge zoo.  Totally do-able in 3 hours or less, and that gives you time to see everything and even take in one of their little shows in the amphitheater.

Favorite things to see at the zoo were: 
  • Tiger (Kelly & Ev & Max)
  • Monkeys (Mom & Max)
  • Puffins (Dad)
Favorite memories:
  • Kelly and her map; girl is SO much like her daddy.  She wouldn't put that thing down.  A few times I had to tell her to put the map down and look at the actual animal in front of us.  She totally lead our expedition and LOVED it.  One time she set the map down and then got down to move on without it. I thought it would be funny to grab it and see how long it took her to notice.  I was right, it was funny and totally worth the laugh.  
  • Watching my kids hold hands, unprompted
  • Just being with my little fam















No comments: