Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spirit Week!

We had our first foray into the world of school spirit week.  I wish it were spirit MONTH.  I liked it a lot.  We weren't totally prepared each day, but managed to pull something off.  We had Hat Day (not pictured), Mustache Day (Ev and Kelly, of course, had to take part as well...I am in love with Ev's little mustache face), Crazy Hair Day (he was bummed that people thought the white hair color spray he requested looked gray...like a grandpa. he just thought he looked like a rock star), 80's Day, and (not pictured) Neon Day. This was right up Max's alley...brother LOVES to dress up.  And pose.  In fact, before viewing the following pictures, I would like you to know that I do NOT ask him to pose, to keep posing, to work it, or anything of the sort.  I tell him I want a picture.  And this is what happens...



















I am so glad he's mine.

No comments: