Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The many faces of Tucker Elliott

I haven't blogged a lot since this fella was born.  Something about 4 kids and preferring to hold a newborn babe over sitting at a computer.  But you'd better believe I've been obsessively taking pictures of his cute mug.  The evidence follows.
  • At 2 months he weighed in at 12 lbs. 6 oz. and was 23" long.
  • He's a great sleeper and has given me several nights all the way through, but if he does wake it's just once.
  • He's out of our room and in his own.  Actually, the all-night sleeping has been since we moved him in there.  Shoulda done it sooner, I suppose.  Oh well.
  • Tuck-Man is super smiley.  All it takes is a sing-song voice to get him smiling.  His brothers and sister LOVE to get him to smile big.
  • He MIGHT be a thumb sucker...he's gotten it in there a time or two.  I know there are plenty of naysayers on the thumb-sucking front, but I love it.  Max was a thumb sucker and it was great.  No bink to search for or worry about.  We'll see though.
  • He seems to like the schedule I put him (and all of my babies) on and it's so easy to know what he needs.  He is a VERY easygoing babe.  I feel so lucky.
  • He's handsome and fun and squishy and cuddly and we're all smitten.
  • Brother has a natural faux-hawk.  We can't get that part of his hair to lay down very well.  But it's stinkin' cute, so we don't try much.



























Lover, for sure.  So very glad he's here.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

He is one cute babe that's for sure. Time is already flying by it's crazy.

janet said...

He is so darling! Can't wait to hold him. He looks like a perfect combination of all your kids. So handsome!

val said...

Oh my gosh he's so cute! That smile and that little body in that white tight animal onesie...yes please!