Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'll be 34 weeks on Sunday!  What?!  I wish we could settle on a name for this little man.  I am feeling really good!  And suddenly the reality that a teeny-tiny baby will be in our home in about a month and a half is settling in. I am so, so, so excited!  I can't wait to meet him and add him to our crew. I might get his clothes out and washed this weekend (or I might not...energy comes in bursts) and I think we're going to transition the Ev man to a toddler bed and into his new room with Max and Kelly very soon.  I have to take pictures of myself and my belly from a somewhat flattering angle at times....

otherwise this (and many other pictures like it) taken by people under 4 ft. is all I would have to show for myself. :)

2 comments:

Heidi Jansson said...

You are so cute! I can't believe you are almost due...so crazy. I can't wait to hold him. I love you friend.

Krisha said...

Haha...Love it! And you look like I did at like 25 weeks you brat. I think Kai is an awesome name....