Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Brothers

*The tallest mountain in the background is The Brothers, part of the Olympic mountain range*

My husby is somewhere on this mountain right now. Hopefully making the descent so that we can see him soon! I was a little nervous as he was borrowing an ice ax, crampons, a helmet - things he's never really used - for this climb. But he is a seasoned climber of mountains and he has a lot of goodness waiting for him at home so I know he's being extra careful. What a man! Can't wait to hear how it went...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is seriously so pretty out there! i want to come for a visit! :)

Jana Banana said...

Hahahaha your blog made me laugh. you are too funny!!! yup he made it back safely!!! I was feeling the same as you... ice ax... ya scary!!!
ps. Aaron hurts too!!!