Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm willing to bet...

...that you can't keep from smiling when you look at these pictures (especially the last one)! I had Ty take pictures while I got a smile out of her since every time I tried holding the camera to the side of my head - or above - while coaxing out a smile she would stop. Here you see the whole process, but we've spared you from having to listen or see me and all of the crazy things that I do to get such a cute look on her face. Man, we love this little lady!

12 comments:

Wendi said...

What a sweetheart Kelly is...the first smile is wonderful!

janet said...

I LOVE IT!!! She is even scrunching her nose. and that HAIR!! Oh, she is too cute, Dana! I can't believe you have a baby girl!!

Kirsten said...

What a cutie pie! I can't get over how much she is looking like the Maxter! Too cute! I can't wait to meet our new little man and get him smiling, too.

The Nicks Family said...

She is so cute! We love seeing pictures of her. I love the pictures all leading up to that smile, so fun! Love ya!!

mikeandemily77 said...

SO cute, I love a baby's first smile.

Bonny said...

Oh, I love it when tiny babies smile! So cute! Kelly is so darling - I hope I get to meet her soon. :)

Marleen said...

Your right.

Rappster said...

Beautiful pictures!!

supermanns said...

so sweet!

Anonymous said...

so SO sweet!:)

Beth said...

I love how her nose crunches up when she really smiles big. ADORABLE!!!

McLeod Clan said...

Dana,

I just can't get over those little curls all over her head! When she gives you that grin it makes them all the more adorable!