Thursday, October 13, 2011

Well, hello there!

Hello, tiny person growing inside of me.  I am so happy that you are where you are and getting bigger every day.  I am so happy that we get to add you to our family and I am excited to get to know you and see what special qualities you bring to our brood.  The other night we were reading scriptures as a family and I looked around the room (because your brothers and sister were moving all over the room) and I felt so excited to meet you and to have you in our family. I am especially happy that I will get to hold you and all of your tiny-ness next spring.  The kids are still holding out hope that you are a girl...we'll find out early November.  Dad and I think you are a boy.  We'll just have to wait and see.  Whatever your gender, we are thrilled to have you!  How about you try kicking a little harder so that I can start feeling you move?  Your sister was already very proficient at making her presence known by this time.  Work on that, okay?  Love you so very much, Babe #4!

No comments: