Saturday, November 08, 2008

Bangity, Bang, Bang, Bangs!

Love 'em...I think. The cut went a little shorter than I'd planned, but that's probably good. Now I won't have to get it cut for a long time. :) Except these bangs are going to need many trims, I'm sure.How is this for Dana overload?! What can I say...these are all of the pictures that turned out well. Not pictured is Dana with her eyes closed, Dana from a bad angle, Dana with double chins. You get the picture. Well, you don't get those pictures since they've already been deleted, but you can imagine.

11 comments:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

You look so gorgeous Dana! I love them!!!! Love ya tons

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

You look so gorgeous Dana! I love them!!!! Love ya tons

Mike and Heidi said...

You're beautiful Dana! I really like the bangs.

Shawna said...

I love it! I've always thought you had gorgeous hair. That cut is what I wish mine looked like.

The Nicks Family said...

Super cute girl!! We are excited to see you in just over a week!! So fun! Love ya!

val said...

cute dana. i like em.

Everitt's said...

They turned out GREAT!! You look so adorable and love how you take the picture!! LOLOL

Madsen Family said...

Bangs are a hit on you! Now I am SOOOO ready for another haircut (especially if I somehow can come out of that haircut looking as cute as you:)

Marleen said...

You are looking great! I actually only remember you with bangs. That of course was forever ago.

Angie H said...

Very, very cute! I'm on the opposite end of you...in grow-out mode and it is such a pain! But I did learn to trim my own bangs quite well; try it when they start driving you crazy. You look super hot!

sillymama said...

Hey Dana! Carol Simper here. I've had such fun spying on you through your blog. You are so amazing and your little family is darling. Thanks for letting me take a peek. I really enjoy being able to see what you're up to. By the way, you'd love our ward (we are now way up north) as it seems that all the women, except me, are into running marathons and even some triatholons. I'm glad that you're not afraid to turn the camera on yourself. Take care! Fondly, Carol