Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring! and Easter in Spokane

Well, we have returned from Eastern Washington where we spent Max's first Easter Sunday. It wasn't what we had planned, but turned out to be a really fun day! Tyler got off of work early (he had to work on some "emergency" situation in Spokane on Easter Sunday and the two days that followed...kind of a bummer) unexpectedly and came to Riverfront Park where he found Max and I blowing some bubbles on the grass. We were so happy to see him! We walked the park, played on some playground toys, rode the carousel (really cool carousel built in I think 1909 - Max was lovin' it!), rode down a cool slide, watched the birds for a long time...Max was really tuckered out after all of that activity. It was fun to get away from our normal routine for a bit, even if Ty did have to work. We ate out enough that I won't want to eat out again for a long while. Great Easter overall! I gave my guys their easter baskets on Saturday night since we thought Ty would have to work all day Sunday and the camera was far away in the car and we were tired....so no pictures of that. So sad! Oh well...

I'll start off with some recent pictures from home first and then get to our Spokane trip.


A thoughtful pose...










Nope, not oreos...bona fide dirt!










I came in to check on him during a nap and found him in this position...booty to the sky!












First day in shorts! I love his little legs...I took a lot more pictures than this!













Riverfront Park in Spokane, Washington! Such a cool place! I'm so glad the weather was nice.





4 comments:

val said...

I'm glad you had some spring weather. It's so nice to be outside with kiddos huh? I love Max's dirt picture and the huge Radio Flyer wagon! Cool.

Tyler said...

Max is pretty cute for sure, but that tall dude in a lot of your pictures is a real piece of work...where did you dig him up?

janet said...

These pictures are great! Love that park.. Every once in a while, we wish we could go back... but Vegas has lots of fun things too! Max is growing so fast!! Can't wait to see you in June.

Angie said...

So cute! I so badly want Max and Cal to be buds! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!