Monday, April 24, 2006

"Let's get it started, yeah, let's get it started in here!"

I am excited about this whole concept...and I hope that it will be used for even more than deep thoughts and such. I would love to see a blog from Liz that gives us updates on her life as a mom of those two wonderful kids and the goings on of life for them! That goes for everyone, actually. I hope that we can use this to keep in touch even more and tell fun stories about our day-to-day experiences that we normally don't get a chance to share. Our one or two times of seeing each other each year just doesn't afford us the time to hear about things like that. So along with sharing personal feelings and pontificating about life, I hope that we can also use this as a newsletter of sorts. My first such entry will be done shortly...

2 comments:

Mark said...

An enticing first look into the life of the Washington Fosters . . . Surely this site will be a blessing to bloggers everywhere.

I'm looking forward to reading up on all the details!

Thanks for getting excited about this whole family blogging business. I'm working on Liz, and I think she's starting to feel the blogacious vibes.

Wendi said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Dana -- I'm glad to see that this idea is catching on with the female Foster set! :-)