Saturday, November 05, 2011

Family Pictures

So we had family pictures taken...oh, in August (pre-baby bump)...and just yesterday I had them printed and put on our walls AND decided today I'd put them on the ol' blog.  Our friend, Eric, offered to do these free-of-charge because he's super nice and he wanted to play with his new camera.  Free pictures?  Cheap-O Fosters are there!  We went to this little waterfront park a few minutes away and it was an awesome place for pictures.  And Tyler, I'm sure, would like the world to know that HE is the one that picked out the place.  He says all the time, "That sure was a great place to take pictures...I wonder who had that idea?" :)  He loves when his good ideas rock.  And thank you to Eric and my talented sister Bethany for the edits!


 










2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh these are soo cute. I love it in the forest. Max is sporting the best poses.

campblondie said...

Love these! You all look wonderful!